- The feed is not a valid podcast feed, which means it doesn't contain any playable files in its episode enclosures.
- The imported URL isn't a feed URL at all. Please note that webpage URLs are different from RSS feed URLs.
- The imported URL does not begin with "http://" or "https://".
- The feed has been blacklisted as per the publisher's request.
- In rare cases, there might be a bug in our feed import tool.
How do I get my podcast on Player FM? Print
Created by: Maple Media
Modified on: Tue, 3 May, 2022 at 9:22 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.