Why can't I successfully import a feed?
Created by: Maple Media
Modified on: Tue, 3 May, 2022 at 9:30 PM
This may be due to either of the following:
The feed is not a valid podcast feed, which means it doesn't contain any audio enclosures or playable media elements.
- The feed no longer exists, or its URL is incorrect or broken.
- The URL doesn't point to a feed at all. Unfortunately, some users may mistake website URLs for RSS feed URLs.
- The inputted feed URL does not begin with "HTTP://" or, in some cases, "HTTPS://."
- The feed was blacklisted as per the publisher's request. This is true, especially on premium/private feeds, since we currently do not support them.
- There might be a bug in our feed import tool in rare cases. Should you need further assistance on this, feel free to contact us anytime via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.